ATTENTION: Monroe Farm Market Online has moved to www.MonroeFarmMarket.com!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Braised Goat Chops
Source: Cedar Dawn Farm (Entered by Rachel Moran)
This is probably our favorite way to prepare goat loin and rib chops. We started with our favorite asian salad dressing, use it as the marinade and braise liquid. Please keep in mind, with any goat meat, as it is naturally very lean, you must be careful not to overcook it. The meat is ready when it still shows just a touch of pink.
Step by Step Instructions
- combine all marinade ingredients
- place chops and 1 cup marinade in bowl; toss chops to coat completely
- cover and refrigerate for 2hrs. or more as desired.
- remove chops from marinade
- braise chops in remaining marinade in skillet over medium-low heat
Comments added by fellow market members.